Video Surveillance – Monitoring and Recording
Cities are becoming smarter and smarter with each passing year. Increased integration of information and communication technology (ICT) and Internet of things (IoT) technology ensures security in managing a city’s assets and improvement in efficiency of services.
Public security is one of the most important parts to develop in smart cities. With the help of smart video surveillance systems, public security and asset maintenance can be improved by real-time monitoring and data recording.
When setting up a smart video surveillance system, there are typical requirements which include:
- Widely distributed area and high speed transmission
- Mission-critical reliability
- Easy integration, deployment and maintenance
- Data security
Award winning Robustel industrial-grade POE LTE Router R2000-Dual accompanied by RobustLink + RobustVPN platform help to build up a remote video surveillance system with stable and secure data transmission.
R2000 Dual is a rugged, programmable, high efficiency and cost effective VPN gateways, providing safe, reliable, seamless and fast connectivity for M2M applications.
Robustlink + RobustVPN Management Platforms: Robustel RobustLink is an industrial-grade centralised management and administration system for the Robustel GoRugged range of routers and modems (R3000, R3000 Quad, R3000 Lite, R2000, R2000 Dual, M1000 XP Lite, M1000 XP and M1000 Pro V2). It allows you to monitor, configure and manage large numbers of remote devices on a private network over the web.
Utilising Robustel products suited to this application produces the following benefits:
- Dual 4G LTE wireless modules enable fast and reliable connectivity for video data transmission.
- Industrial-grade design ensures reliable operation in remote sites difficult to access.
- With 4 ports POE, the surveillance system could be easily deployed with simplified cabling work and lower cabling cost.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralised M2M management platform) and RobustVPN (Establish VPN to RobustVPN server automatically).