Powertec Integrated Management System Policy Statement
Our mission is to provide connectivity and communication solutions using wireless products that make a difference in people’ lives.
We strive to continually improve our internal systems, offering a high level of customer service, after-sales support, prompt fulfilment and product education. This will deliver customer confidence, value for money, and our stability as a profitable business.
Our commitment to quality, health and safety and the environment is delivered by adopting
an integrated approach to our management systems in line with the ISO 9001 :2015, AS/NZS 480 :2001, ISO14001 :2015 standards, and comply with all relevant legislation, regulations, and other legal and industry requirements.
Our Integrated Management System is externally and independently certified.
We will communicate our policy to our employees through our intranet and make it available for our customers or other interested parties on our website or on request.
The company defines our core values for integrated management as:
- Our People – are our prime asset and we focus on investing in their training and ensuring the implementation of safe working practices.
- Consultation – with our employees on our quality, health and safety, and environmental objectives and targets.
- Monitoring – we monitor the service we provide to our customers through feedback and audits.
- Measuring – we measure our performance and analyse the results over a period to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Investigation – all accidents, incidents and near misses affecting the safety of the environment are investigated to apply preventative actions.
- Develop – we have a partnership approach with our Dealers, suppliers, and sub-contractors to encourage them to adopt products and services with a focus on quality, safety and environmental objectives.
All management and staff hold joint responsibility for the ongoing development and implementation of this policy.
The Integrated Management System policy, plus our objectives, and targets will be reviewed annually by Senior Management.
Date: 6th October 2022