Powertec Payment Plan.
No interest, no fees, no account signup required.
Our payment plan option allows you to purchase our goods or services up to a maximum of $2,000 over a period of time by repaying us in equal installments. Simply select the Powertec Payment Plan option at checkout.
Summary of how this Payment Plan works:
- You will pay for your purchase in 4 equal payments.
- You will pay the first payment upfront, and the remaining 3 payments will be due every fortnight from the date of the first payment.
- You can pay your payments before the due dates, otherwise, we will automatically take payments from your nominated debit or credit card on the due dates.
- If an automatic payment fails on the due date, we will charge you a late fee of $5. You can be charged up to 4 late fees which total $20.
- If an automatic payment fails, we will attempt to take that payment 4 days later. If that second payment attempt fails, we will add the payment due, including any late fees, to the next scheduled payment