Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
If you purchase products through our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
- Servicesare the distribution of goods and services by Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd.
- the Websitemeans the website, www.powertec.com.au
- We / Us etc. means Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only, and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Our Services are provided without a warranty except for any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Correctly, you must not use or reproduce our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us by writing.
The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd. Use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited except with Our express, written consent.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Queensland.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
Powertec July 2019 $100 Eftpos Gift Card Entry for Online Retail Purchases Draw Terms & Conditions
Promotion Start Date: 18th July 2019
Promotion End Date: 31st July 2019
By the 15th of the following month during the promotion start and end date, a customer that has made an online purchase at full retail price will be chosen via a random selection process.
Entry is open to all customers who make an online full retail price purchase between the 18th July 2019 and the 31st July 2019.
Employees of Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd (Powertec) and their immediate friends and families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
Prize values mentioned are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of publishing. Powertec is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
Judges’ decision is final in relation to any aspect of the competition, and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
The prize winner will be notified by email and requested for a postal address. The prize will be posted to the winner within 28 days of the draw date. If unclaimed the prize will be held for 3 months after the draw date and the initial email advising the winner of their prize. If not claimed after 3 months the prize will be forfeited.
Powertec accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to emails not received, the person not checking their email, prizes lost in the post or delivered to an incorrect address.
Powertec makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Powertec, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd, 16/511 Olsen Ave, Southport Qld 4215, Australia. ABN 42 082 948 463
Website “Win Your Money Back – up to a maximum of $900.00”
- The promotor is Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd. of 16/511 Olsen Avenue, Southport QLD 4217 [ABN 42 082 948 463].
- An entry will be determined valid at the discretion of Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd and is also limited to the following requirements:
- Entrants must be Australian residents aged 18 years and older;
- Employees of Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd members of the immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) are ineligible to enter this competition;
- The Entrant must purchase any product directly from Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd website (powertec.com.au) during the competition time frame. Each invoiced order is considered one (1) entry. There is no limit on the number of entries per Entrant;
- By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions and;
- Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant.
- The competition commences 8:00 am (AEST) Thursday, 01 August 2019 and closes 2:00 pm (AEST) Saturday, 31 August 2019.
- The total prize value is the total invoice value purchased by the Entrant, up to a maximum of $900.00
- The prize is non-transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash
- Retail sales will receive a refund up to a maximum of $900.00. Wholesale sales will receive a credit on their account up to a maximum of $900.00.
- The winner will be notified by 4:30 pm (AEST) by Friday 13 September 2019 via email and/or phone call.
- The prize draw will take place at 16/ 511 Olsen Avenue, Southport QLD 4215 at 3:00 pm on Friday 06 September 2019.
- The Prize Winner will be drawn from those who purchase with a postal code within Australia.
- The Judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- If Powertec reasonably suspects that any entrant is not eligible, has breached these terms and conditions or has acted improperly to increase their chances of winning, Powertec reserves the right to refuse to award prizes and to conduct a re-draw in accordance with the procedure set out in these terms and conditions.
- Powertec accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winners.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Powertec Telecommunications Pty Ltd from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to:
- Entrant’s participation in the competition; or
- Entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- It is a condition of entry that all prize winners agree to have their name and suburb or State of residence and photo published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required.
- Powertec may, subject to State or Territory Regulations, terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
- Powertec reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
NSW permit number: LTPS/19/36172