Join the Team
Powertec believes in a world where everyone can communicate and be connected no matter where they may be. To create this world, we need a team that is representative of the people we serve. So, we’re building a culture where difference is valued, and everyone can belong and bring their whole self to work.
We’re passionate about our staff being connected to the business vision, to our customers as well as being connected as a team.
Our values of Leadership, Integrity, Innovation, Stability and Listening are the driving force behind everything we do and trust these align with all new team members who join us in our successful business journey into the future.
We value our amazing staff at Powertec, and we are invested in staff engagement, career development and wellbeing.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer competitive salary package and a range of benefits to support our employees’ well-being and financial security. Our benefits include;
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Training and Development program
- Employee of the Month and Year recognition award
- Social functions
- Employee share option plan
- Second to none Induction and Orientation Program
- Staff product discounts
- Staff events and social functions
- A fun, dynamic and an inclusive environment where everyone is respected and valued for who they are and their unique
- Values driven team
Our values underpin everything we do, how we behave, interact and our delivery of an outstanding customer experience like no other.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining our team at Powertec. To help you succeed, we have compiled some valuable tips to guide you through the application and preparation process.
- Once you’ve identified our advertised job suits you, it’s time to prepare your application. Our application process typically includes you providing a tailored resume highlighting your relevant qualifications and experiences. Be sure to customise your resume specific to our advertised position, emphasising the skills and accomplishments that are most relevant, and don’t forget to include your full name, address, phone number and email address.
- After submitting your application, our Head of People and Culture will carefully review your application. We consider each applicant’s qualification and experience in line with the requirements of the position. While we strive to review applications promptly, please understand that the process may take some time, particularly if we receive a large volume of applications. Powertec is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all applications based on the individual, their capabilities and credentials ensuring a strong company commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- If you have been short-listed, we will contact you for a phone screening. This will entail a 10-to-15-minute phone conversation with our Head of People and Culture to discuss your resume and to share more details about the position. Here, we may invite you for an interview. This could be in the form of a video interview over Teams, or an in-person interview. This provides an opportunity for our team to learn more about you and for you to ask questions about the position and our company.
If our team invites you for an interview, please read on to discover how you can prepare for the interview.
- Familiarise yourself with our company, mission, values, products and services, and recent accomplishments. Explore our website, and social media pages. Understand our company’s culture and goals will help you tailor your responses to align with our values and demonstrate your genuine interest in joining our team.
- Review our job advertisement to gain a thorough understanding of the position’s responsibilities, required skills, and qualifications – this will enable you to tailor your responses and highlight relevant experiences during the interview.
- We encourage you to practice for the interview by answering common interview questions to help you articulate your experiences and qualifications effectively. Consider using the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result) to structure your responses and provide examples.
- As part of our standard recruitment process, we may conduct reference checks to verify your qualifications and previous work experiences. We may also conduct background checks to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirement. Please have at least 2 referees contact details on hand.
- On the day of the interview, take deep breaths and remind yourself of your qualifications and preparation. Maintain a positive mindset and remember that the interview is an opportunity to showcase yourself, and your skills and experiences. Remember it’s for a chance for us to get to know you!
Our address is 16/511 Olsen Avenue, Southport, QLD 4215
We encourage you to arrive early for the interview. Please park behind our main building in one of the visitor’s spots.
If no parking is available, please park at Industrial Avenue, Molendinar. This is a public street parking which is located across the road from our office
We appreciate the time and effort you invest in putting in a job application with us. Our goal is to make the recruitment process as transparent and efficient as possible. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our People and Culture team on email@example.com