Victron Solar Panel 175W-12V Mono 1485x668x30mm series 4a
Price includes GST$262.90
This product is order-in-only and not kept in stock. Please contact us for lead times.
Victron solar panels (SPM041751200) are made using high-quality Polycrystalline & Monocrystalline cells.
They are designed for charging deep cycle batteries, for example in vehicles and boats, motor homes, caravans, camping, marine or any other system with a 12V battery or battery bank.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5 Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- A sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
- High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- The highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Order In Only