Reyee RAP6260G WiFi-6 802.11ax Outdoor Access Point, 1.8 Gbps
Price includes GST$436.85
Same Day Shipping for online orders before 2pm AEST
The Reyee RG-RAP6260G is a high performance outdoor WiFi access point, suitable for the commercial environments. As an 802.11ax WiFi-6 access point, multiple RAP6260G units can be used to cover large outdoor spaces, such as connectivity around buildings, carparks, schools, or for public WiFi. The supplied bracket supports wall, horizontal, and vertical installations.
RG-RAP6260G is an IP68 fully weatherproof access point designed to support harsh outdoor environments, including temperature extremes. A testiment to its build quality, the unit has a 400,000 hour MTBF (approximately 45 year working life).
Offering 574 Mb/s over 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mb/s over 5 GHz, the Ruijie RG-RAP6260G provides up to 1.8 Gbps of WiFi throughput.
Managed by the Ruijie Cloud Platform, the RAP6260G features auto discovery and provisioning, self-organisation, and self-configuration. The unit should be connected to the network by wired backhaul (via SFP or Gigabit Ethernet RJ45).
- 802.11ax WiFi-6 supporting speeds up to 1775 Mbps
- Dual band dual stream (2×2:2)
- Managed with Ruijie Cloud Controller for seamless onboarding and roaming between APs
- Up to 512 simultaneous users per access point (100 recommended)
- 802.3af/at PoE or 12 Vdc power supply
- 1x gigabit ethernet port, 1x gigabit SFP Port