- Excellent Accuracy – Pinpoint fire location as small as 6 sq. meters within 8km radius and detect relatively larger fires at greater distances.
- Fast Detection – Spot over 95% of small fires within 10 minutes of ignition.
- Large Coverage – Thermal detection: able to detect fires at very early stages up to 8km and larger fires up to 15km; smoke detection: up to 15km
- Reliable System – 24/7 monitoring with real-time fire alert and able to work under tough and harsh outdoor environment (e.g. smoke, fog, haze, etc)
- Fully Effective Dual EO/IR Solution – Fully automated thermal detection algorithm
- Cost Savings – Deployment and maintenance cost reduced due to low weight, low power consumption and modular design of the robot.
Insight Robotics Thermal + Smoke Wildfire Detection System [Insight FD 3]
Wildfire Detection System Insight FD 3
Combining advanced electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) sensors with enhanced smoke detection algorithms and automatic hot spots detection, a new generation of Wildfire Detection System InsightFD 3 is the leading dual solution for early forest fire detection in the world.
Equipped with dual EO/IR sensors and sophisticated algorithm, InsightFD 3 proactively monitors 24/7 and identifies when there is a fire/smoke. Visual and thermal images of the affected area are analyzed and displayed on the GIS software platform. Forestry authorities are alerted so they can take immediate action to suppress the fire.
For more information or to discuss purchasing this product, please submit the form below.