Blackhawk Slim MIMO 4G-5G Ceiling Antenna, 700 to 2700 MHz, Low PIM
Same Day Shipping for online orders before 2pm AEST
The Blackhawk Indoor MIMO Ceiling antenna is designed for use in an In-Building Coverage system, such as those engineered by Powertec using the Cel-Fi Quatra. The antenna has been shaped to generate a 360° hemisphere of signal for complete internal coverage when mounted on the ceiling, and provides true Dual-Polarised 2×2 MIMO with high orthogonality.
This is the ideal indoor antenna for 2×2 MIMO Cel-Fi repeater systems like Quatra. Indoor dome antennas are designed to be mounted to the ceiling of your building to provide consistently distributed mobile phone service from a Cel-Fi repeater / booster system. The antenna is compact with a visually unobtrusive design similar to a smoke alarm.
- 3 dBi gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
- 4.5 dBi gain across upper bands 1690 to 2700 MHz
- ABS plastic and aluminium construction
- Low PIM
- 2×2 MIMO Dual-Polarised
- Threaded bulkhead mount for ceiling installation
- 2 x Short cable tail with N female connector
- Ideal with dual Cel-Fi GO repeater applications where both 3G and 4G are needed