Blackhawk 4G-5G LPDA Antenna, 700 to 4000MHz
Price includes GST$217.11 – $238.13
The Blackhawk LPDA Antenna is one of the most popular external antenna solutions for poor 3G / 4G voice and data service. This one antenna can be used on any mobile network, in any area without worrying about compatibility. It is the ideal roof mounted antenna for Cel-Fi repeaters.
The LPDA antenna covers all cellular bands between the 700 and 4000 MHz range with a high peak gain which projects maximum energy in the direction of the cell tower, while maintaining a wide enough beam to capture signal reflections off nearby buildings, hills, and signal scattered by trees.
The antenna was redesigned in late 2019 to cover the new 3.5 GHz 5G band, making it now an ideal solution for LTE-A Pro and 5G high speed connectivity when mounted in 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO configuration.
A Log Periodic Dipole Antenna, or LPDA for short, is a clever antenna design that provides exceptional wideband performance by phasing a series of elements together, much like an ordinary Yagi but with each successive element of a smaller (or larger) length. The result of this clever engineering is an antenna that holds high gain, with good tuning, across the entire cellular frequency range.
- 11 dBi gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across bands 1710 to 2700 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 3300 to 4000 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powder coat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G & 5G