Blackhawk 4G-5G Ultraband PRO Grid Antenna, 600 to 6500MHz
Price includes GST$647.00
Same Day Shipping for online orders before 2pm AEST
The Blackhawk Ultraband Parabolic Grid Antenna is designed to provide maximum gain across the entire 3G, 4G, and 5G bands on all Australian and New Zealand networks. The patented one-of-a-kind design allows for very high gain and directionality on all frequencies between 600 MHz and 6500 MHz.
- Ideal for areas with very low or noisy signals to maximise the input signal for cellular modems or Cel-Fi repeaters.
- Due to the narrow beamwidth, this antenna can also be used in areas where multiple cell sites are present and isolating a single tower is required.
- Two antennas can be pole mounted on the appropriate angles in a MIMO configuration to support high-speed data throughput.
- An extraordinarily unique feature is the antenna’s adjustable reverse-log feed which is moved along the parabolic grid’s focal point to preference low, mid or high-frequency band operation.
- The grid is powder-coated in an industrial-grade flat grey finish to provide improved durability and environmental resistance, permitting a long service life.