Powertec are proud to be appointed the Australian distributor for Cellebrite, and join them in offering Operators, Retailers and Providers advanced solutions to enhance the customer mobile phone experience.
Cellebrite was Founded in 1999 and is a subsidiary of the Sun Corporation, a publicly traded Japanese company based in Nagoya. They also have offices in Germany, Israel, USA and UK to name a few. Cellebrite’s global leadership is demonstrated through its deployment of over 150,000 units at more than 200 mobile operators and retailers globally, representing well over 100,000 stores handling hundreds of millions of transactions per year.
Cellebrite is known for its breakthroughs in mobile data technology, delivering comprehensive solutions for mobile forensics and mobile lifecycle management.
Powertec will be offering the Touch2 Unit which includes quick and secure Content Transfer that covers more than 7,000 phone models. The Touch2 also has an additional Diagnostics option which resolves over 90% of ‘soft’ mobile device issues on-the-spot in under 3 minutes plus monitoring, statistics and analysis of activities.
Please contact Powertec Sales department for a quote and more information on the products: Email: [email protected]; Phone: 07 5577 0500
Touch2 makes content transfer quick and easy for consumers without tying up in-store resources.
Cellebrite Touch2 Content Transfer reduces customer handle times by enabling fast content transfer from one device to another. No private data is stored on a hard drive or the cloud, so your customers’ privacy is completely protected.
- Quickly and securely transfers content from one device to another
- Backup and restores content to/from USB flash drive, SD card or remote server
- Supports same day phone release, with monthly phone support package
- Automatically detects phone specifications: make, model and specifications for faster transactions
- Supports content transfer across all operating systems on over 7,000 device models
- Supports multi-channel content transfer
- Provides actionable insight on transfer trends with Analytics
Avoid unnecessary repairs and resolve 90% of ‘soft’ mobile device issues on-the-spot with Cellebrite’s Omni-Channel Diagnostics. Keep your customers’ devices in peak health by identifying root cause and optimising phone usage in under 3 minutes.
- Accurately analyses device performance with minimally invasive advanced diagnostics on any device
- Resolves issues in real-time with fixes and suggestions
- Accurately assesses battery health in less than 3 minutes
- Analyses app performance and instantly removes crashed, unresponsive or battery draining apps
- Cuts No-Fault-Found (NFF) returns by more than 50%
Broadest range of Tests – Cellebrite offers the broadest range of diagnostic capabilities across Android, iOS and Windows phones, including patent-pending lab-quality battery health tests that solves 97% of battery issues without replacing the battery or phone.
Please contact Powertec Sales department for a quote or more information on Cellebrite products:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07 5577 0500