Connect with Powertec technical experts with our series of short online and face to face training sessions. Online sessions should last approx. 30 minutes and will allow you to put a name to a face in order to receive ongoing support and advice to assist with your clients.
Face to face training sessions will usually take a day (9am – 3pm) with catering supplied. Our training room caters for 8 people so numbers are limited.
1) Introduction to Gateways on Apr 13, 2017 10:00 AM QLD AEST
Learn about Gateways. Find out about the product, what different products do and the changing face of the industry. The session should last approx. 30 minutes.
- Product familiarisation
- What Gateways do
- Case studies
2) Cel-Fi GO – The Ins and the Outs on May 11, 2017 10:00 AM QLD AEST
Learn about GO: An overview of Cel-Fi GO will provide you with info about the product and the WAVE App. If you are installing PRO and GO products, learn to use the WAVE App to ensure the units are fully optimised.
- Product overview
- How to st-up – use the WAVE App to optimise install
- Case studies
We expect you to have questions so will have technical staff on hand to deal with specific requirements you may have.
3) Wi-Fi Access Point and AltaiCare Configuration, Powertec Gold Coast Offices, Tuesday 16 May, 2017 9am – 3pm.
This one day seminar will suit:
- Powertec dealers with intermediate knowledge of Wi-Fi who wish to learn more about Access Point configuration and AltaiCare set up for managing networks.
Our specialist configuration overview will allow you to understand how to configure Altai products and increase your knowledge of solutions for potential clients.
Classes are small – so register your interest now. Catering will be provided.
For more information on any of these courses above, please contact your Sales Manager or email [email protected]