PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL – POWERTEC DEALERS ONLY
Meet the Mobile Repeater for Boosting a Telstra Signal in Vehicles
Due for Release: First Quarter of 2016
We are excited to be working alongside Nextivity to bring the Cel-Fi GO to market in Australia.
The Cel-Fi GO is an evolved cellular signal booster design that can amplify cellular signals up to 100dB (1000x or 30dB more than traditional bi-directional amplifiers (BDA’s)). Connect a single Donor Antenna to receive the macro-network signals, and then a single indoor Service Antenna where you need the service, and Cel-Fi GO will do the rest automatically.
The existing registration process for Cel-Fi purchases on the www.cel-fi.com.au website will still be required for the GO but we are hopeful that this will be updated within 6 months to allow online registration via an app. Online registration will allow resellers to hold stock as the unit will not be activated until the customer has registered.
An initial order quantity of 250 will be despatched on a first come first served basis. Purchase orders can be submitted in advance to [email protected] to block your allotment. More information about pricing, ordering and antenna options will be sent to Partners soon.
The Cel-Fi GO Basic Pack will include:
Cel-Fi GO, Adhesive Panel Antenna, Magnetic Base Antenna, 12v Cable.
- While following the normal ‘plug and play’ set-up we recommend the GO be installed by an experienced Dealer. Powertec will supply online training to assist our Dealer channel.
- Mobile Market (cars, trucks, mining, RV’s, caravans, marine, government, emergency services)
- Static Market (mining demountables, custom applications)
- All models will come with the appropriate antennas for their application. These have been tested and approved for application. Utilising alternative antennas may affect the technical support we can offer and the warranty of the product.
- Supports WCDMA 850 & LTE 700/1800 (inc VoLTE)
- Will only boost one band at a time
- Band Button – enables the selection of a frequency band or automatic
- 100dB system gain
- External SMA antenna connectors
- Supports WAVE management app: Band selection, signal measurement
- Boosts mobile coverage in vehicles
- Boosts mobile coverage in small buildings
- Data and Voice support in one solution
- Universal network deployment
- Multiple antenna application options (supplied)
Mobile Network and Network Protection Features
- Unconditionally network safe
- Total system relay bandwidth of 20MHz
- Support for 3GPP Rel. 10 features
- Carrier specific booster
- Uplink muting mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active equipment is detected
- User/system registration options available by WAVE
- 255mm (W) x 87mm (D) x 28mm (H)
- Weight 600g
- Cast aluminium chassis with plastic cover
- Use AC charger OR connects directly to 12V vehicle battery