Teltonika RUT950 3G+4G+4GX Router
A commercial/industrial router supporting Telstra 4GX 700 MHz (B28 LTE), with full 3G fallback onto Telstra Next-G 850 MHz. Additionally, the router can also operate on standard 1800 MHz 4G along with high capacity 2600 MHz 4G. While this router doesn’t offer carrier-aggregation, it supports speeds in excess of 150 Mbps DL and 50 Mbps UL (Cat 4 LTE). The modem also fully supports Optus and Vodafone 4G including new 4G+ networks.
The Teltonika RUT950 is the perfect solution for people who’d like to share their internet on the go, as it is not restricted by a cumbersome cable connection. Unrestricted, but not forgotten: the router still supports internet distribution via a broadband cable, simply plug it in to the WAN port, set the router to a correct mode and you are ready to browse.
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 3x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 36 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 2x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- Dual SIM (standard size) with carrier failover.
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard.