Robustel R3000-4L WiFi 3G/4G Router Pack
The Robustel GoRugged R3000 is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G/4G.
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional.
- Two Ethernet ports, can be configured as two LANs or one LAN one WAN (supports wireless WAN and wired WAN backup).
- One RS232, one RS485, one console port, two digital inputs, two digital outputs, one high speed USB host up to 480 Mbps.
- Six LED indicators provide status and signal strength (RSSI).
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and wide range operating temperature: ‐25 to 65 °C.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.