Robustel R3000-3P V2 WiFi 3G Router Pack
The Robustel GoRugged R3000 is a rugged 2G/3G router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- Dual SIM, continuous cellular connections, supports 2G/3G
- WCDMA 900/2100
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional
- Two Ethernet ports, can be configured as two LANs or one LAN one WAN (supports wireless WAN and wired WAN backup).
- One RS232, one RS485, one console port, two digital inputs, two digital outputs, one high speed USB host up to 480 Mbps.
- Six LED indicators provide status and signal strength (RSSI).
- Wide range input voltages from 12 to 70 VDC and wide range operating temperature: ?25 to 70 °C.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
- Network protocols such as PPP, PPPoE, TCP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, DMZ, RIP, OSPF, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs.
- VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP client/server, GRE, DMVPN.
- Management via Web, CLI, SNMP, SMS.
- Supports Modbus/RTU to Modbus/TCP gateway.
- Always online, wakeup via SMS or during a preset time of a day
- Auto reboot via SMS or during a preset time of a day.
- Remote configuration via SMS.
- Firmware upgrade via web interface.