Matrix Multi-port VoIP-FXO-FXS Gateways combines VoIP and POTS networks to provide the benefits of scalability, security and cost savings. Ideal for multi-locational organizations and branch offices, Matrix Gateways enables them to seamlessly connect and make cost effective calls.
- 4 FXS VoIP Channels, 4 FXS Ports, 9 SIP Trunks
- Allowed and Denied List
- Auto PSTN Fallback
- Auto Provisioning
- Call Detail Record
- Group Call Pickup
- Message Wait Indication
- Peer-to-Peer Calls
- SNMP Monitoring
Visit www.matrixpabx.com.au for further information
Offices spread across multiple locations need to transparently integrate workforce and centralize administration; the gateway can connect sites, save costs and secure voice communications to provide such benefits.
SIP TRUNKING FOR TDM-PBX
Organization with old-fashioned phone systems need low cost long distance calling from different service providers, SETU VFX can provide VoIP to connect customers, suppliers and partners.
- Place Cost-effective VoIP calls anywhere across world
- Easy migration to IP while maintaining Traditional Systems
- Interoperable with industry leading analog/IP-PBX Systems
- Compatible with leading SIP Service Providers
- Ensure superior voice quality