FLIR ONE Pro
Price includes GST$548.90
Same Day Shipping for online orders before 2pm AEST
Discount included in price shown.
The all new FLIR ONE Pro gives you the power to find invisible problems faster than ever. Its revolutionary VividIR™ thermal image processing lets you see more details and provide your customers with proof that you solved their problem right the first time. Whether you’re inspecting electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage, the new FLIR ONE Pro is a tool no serious professional should be without.
Thermal Imaging Can Be Useful For:
- Home & Building Inspectors – for building contractors or real estate agents, FLIR ONE Pro gives you and your customers the information they need to make important decisions thanks to FLIR’s VividIR™ image enhancement. See the heat differences that go along with missing, damaged, or inadequate insulation, building envelope air leaks, and moisture intrusion or damage for yourself, and cut down on guesswork. It can help you quickly find the sources of energy loss, destructive water damage, and structural issues, plus you can show your customers evidence of the problems – and repairs – so that you can work faster and more efficiently.
- Plumbers looking to unclog pipes. Thermal imaging can reveal the exact point where hot water stops, showing where the pipes are clogged. Whether it’s an air leak, water leak, or electrical short, FLIR ONE Pro can show you where to begin repairs.
- A metal stud finder. The Flir One thermal camera can detect where studs start and stop, as wood absorbs heat differently than drywall or plaster.
- Many common electrical problems create excess heat. This makes finding potential electrical issues quick and easy the FLIR ONE Pro. Plus, you can get accurate, non-contact temperature measurement while staying a safe distance from energized equipment to provide the vital information you need to accurately diagnose a problem.
- For computer technicians. Cooling is essential for computers to operate at maximum efficiency. Thermal imaging can detect how well your cooling systems are operating, to help you decide if you need to step up your cooling game.
- Artistic photography. In an age where it seems like we see so much of the same thing, the Flir One is an easy and guaranteed to have your snaps stand out from the rest. Transform your backyard into an alien planet, a fern frond into fine art, and your friends and family into unrecognizable glowing silhouettes.
- With a 4x improvement in thermal resolution, and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail, measure smaller components from farther away, and work more safely around energized equipment.
- FLIR ONE Pro is built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day. Rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters, FLIR ONE Pro is built to last.
- FLIR ONE Pro’s expanded temperature range means you can measure temperatures between -4°F and 752°F (-20° to 400°C). With up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest, FLIR ONE Pro gives you added on-the-go image analysis and reporting capability.
- The revolutionary OneFit adjustable-height connector ensures that your FLIR ONE Pro will fit your phone or tablet, even when it’s in a compatible case. With OneFit you won’t have to choose between thermal vision and protecting your device.
- The upgraded FLIR ONE App requires account sign in to enable warranty registration and all the latest updates from FLIR. It is smartwatch compatible, unlocks additional “pro” camera features to give the best image possible, includes in-app Tips & Tricks videos, and is compatible with FLIR Tools for easy reporting right from your smartphone.