Optus & Vodafone (for Telstra please see Robustel R2000 ENT LTE / 4GX Router Marine Pack)
- Ericsson W35 – Marine and remote communication is made easy with the Ericsson W35. If accessing the Internet via a landline connection is not possible or convenient, the W35 can operate using the mobile networks to access the Internet. Using the cell network to access the Internet is more cost efficient than using satellite. Most times it can be one fifth of the price of satellite. Connecting the W35 to your computer is via the W35’s four port router or using Wifi for wireless connectivity.
- Blackhawk Marine Omni High Gain Antenna (7/10 dB) – High quality ruggedized Blackhawk Cellular antennas are the perfect accessory providing multiband coverage along with and high gain across 900 – 2100 MHz bands, includes 10m LMR240 cable.
- 10m LMR400 Extra Low Loss Cable – LMR400 cable provides an extremely low loss for runs of up to around 50m.
- 12V Fly Lead – Straight through power cable for connecting the W35 to a 12 volt power source.
- Lightning Protector – Protects the W35 from lightning strikes
- MCX-N Female Patch Lead – Patch lead that connects to W35 antenna port.