Cel-Fi Quatra NU for Vodafone AU Bands 1/3/7/8
Cel-Fi Quatra has been tested, authorised and approved by Vodafone for use on the Vodafone Mobile Network
The Cel-Fi Quatra Network Unit (NU) is the heart of the system and can be used with one to four coverage units.
Designed for the enterprise market, Quatra can provide up to 5,000 square metres of mobile coverage for commercial buildings, office towers, government buildings, factories, warehouses, transportation hubs, and carparks.
Connection between the Network Unit and Coverage Units is digital via CAT5e cable, ensuring maximum output at each coverage unit.
- 3G 900/2100
- 4G 1800/2100/2600
- MIMO on 1800 & 2600
- 75Mhz of Bandwidth supporting up to four bands simultaneously
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to four) using PoE
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA system
- Connects to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for commissioning, remote monitoring and management
- 2 x QMA donor antenna ports (MIMO)
Note: Requires at least one Coverage Unit to function