- Maximum Gain – industry-leading Off-air or Supercell for Voice and Data
- Best Performance – Active DAS Hybrid with IntelliBoost® Chipset Smart Technology
- Cellular Coverage – Models available for different carriers
- Ease of Setup – Built for Installers with RFoE/ PoE and Maximised by AntennaBoost™
- Cel-Fi WAVE – Remote Monitoring and Management Platform
- Network Safe – Carrier Approved
Cel-Fi Quatra CU for Vodafone Bands 1/3/7/8
Cel-Fi QUATRA has been tested, authorised and approved by Vodafone for use on the Vodafone Mobile Network
The Cel-Fi QUATRA Coverage Unit (CU) connects to a NU and is responsible for rebroadcasting the mobile signal. Between 1 and 4 Coverage Units can be connected to a Network Unit providing up to 5,000 square metres of mobile coverage.
- CU’s provides coverage within the building (up to four per Network Unit)
- Self-configuring and self-optimising
- 3G (900/ 2100)
- 4G (1800/ 2600)
- MIMO support on 1800 & 2600
- Crossover support on 2100 & 2600
- 75Mhz of Bandwidth supporting up to four bands simultaneously
- Coverage Units (up to four) are powered from the NU using PoE
- The connection between the Network Unit and Coverage Units is digital via CAT5e cable, ensuring maximum output at each coverage unit.
- 2 x QMA optional service antenna ports (MIMO or SISO)
Note: Requires the QUATRA Network Unit to function.