Cel-Fi Quatra CU for Vodafone AU Bands 1/3/7/8
Cel-Fi Quatra has been tested, authorised and approved by Vodafone for use on the Vodafone Mobile Network
The Cel-Fi Quatra Coverage Unit (CU) connects to a NU and is responsible for rebroadcasting the mobile signal. Between 1 and 4 Coverage Units can be connected to a Network Unit providing up to 5,000 square metres of mobile coverage.
- CU’s provides coverage within the building (up to four per Network Unit)
- Self-configuring and self-optimising
- 3G 900/2100
- 4G 1800/2100/2600
- MIMO on 1800 & 2600
- 75Mhz of Bandwidth supporting up to four bands simultaneously
- Coverage Units (up to four) are powered from the NU using PoE
- Connection between the Network Unit and Coverage Units is digital via CAT5e cable, ensuring maximum output at each coverage unit.
- 2 x QMA optional service antenna ports (MIMO or SISO)