Standard home or office installation package
This package is suitable for a one-story building with a maximum size of 500 square metres.
Costs may vary depending on your location and individual package requirements.
This package includes:
- Installation of a Cel-Fi GO Repeater with an Internal Wall Mount Antenna (Ceiling Dome Optional)
- Installation of internal antenna cable and external antenna cable at standard package lengths (6m)
- Installation of antenna and standard package roof mount
- Registration of the Cel Fi GO and testing of the repeater signal set up
- Installation of a GPO (General Purpose Outlet) if none are available in the suitable location
- Roof mounts that are taller than 1.8 metres
- Longer cable lengths in excess of 6m
- Additional trade equipment required to complete the installation
- Additional labour costs if installation consists of more than the standard installation package
Installation Process (for a standard install specification)
- Receipt of your installation request order AND your Cel-Fi GO pack at Powertec
- Allocation to an installer will be done within 24 hours of receipt of your purchase. If your install is outside of our specified coverage area we will contact you with an update and to confirm we can fulfil.
- Your Cel-Fi GO Pack will be despatched to your preferred address.
- Your local installer will be in contact with you within 48 hours to make an appointment at a time and date suitable to you.
- Powertec operates 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday business hours. Requests received outside these times will be actioned next business day.
Please fill out the form below with as much detail as possible so that our installers can assess the requirements for your individual installation and provide a quote.
The location of the installation of the repeater and antennas may be restricted to an area due to feedback or interference, however, this will be assessed prior to the installation process.
Please note this price may change during the installation if other factors are found that need to be taken into consideration or require additional materials and/or labour. If this is found to be the case, the extra charge must be paid to your Cel-Fi installer prior to the installation taking place.