Blackhawk Wideband LPDA 10/11dBi
The Blackhawk wideband antenna is a fantastic little antenna providing good performance with a lightweight, low cost design. There’s plenty of situations where a big, solid metal antenna is necessary, but also plenty where something quick and small can be just as useful. This antenna is great for areas where indoor signal is weak, and only a simple antenna on the roof is enough to give a fantastic improvement.
- 10 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 11 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Lightweight, compact design
- Mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Supplied with 10 m of PT240 cable N Male – SMA Male connectors
- Great cost effective antenna.
The antenna is simple and effective, it might not last as long as a fully welded yagi, or our Backhawk LPDA, but it’s a great antenna for temporary installations or those travelling who need something compact.
Mounting is made simple with a mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolts. This enables you to mount the antenna on a flat surface or a pole.