The Blackhawk LPDA Antenna provides an ideal solution for 3G / 4G voice and data applications. With the rollout of new 3G and 4G frequencies such as 700 MHz 4GX and 2600 MHz 4G, traditional Yagi antennas just haven’t been able to keep up. LPDA antennas allow a single antenna to cover all frequencies with the high gain of a Yagi antenna that rural and remote areas demand. This one antenna can be used on any mobile phone network in Australia, in any area without worrying about compatibility.
A Log Periodic Dipole Antenna, or LPDA for short, is a clever antenna design that provides exceptionally wideband performance by phasing a series of elements together, much like an ordinary yagi but with each successive element of a smaller (or larger) length. The result of this clever engineering is an antenna that holds high gain, with good tuning, across the entire cellular frequency range.
- 11 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powdercoat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Ideal for high speed 3G and 4G LTE applications.
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G.
|Input Connector||N Female|
|Cable||30 cm cable tail|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Radiator Material||Fully welded aluminium, black powder coat|
|Mounting||Stainless Steel, pole mount Ø30-50 mm|
|Dimensions||1240 x 200 x 60 mm|
|Packing Dimensions||1290 x 210 x 90 mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||192 km/h|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +65°C|