2N VoiceBlue MAX VoIP 3G Gateway – 4 Channel
The connection between the analog and VoIP World
2N® VoiceBlue MAX is a new VoIP gateway with analogue and GSM/UMTS interfaces. It can significantly reduce your company’s call costs to mobile networks, and thanks to 4 FXS ports it is compatible with a wide range old PBXs. Or you can also connect it with analogue phones. It is also simple to set up via a web interface.
2N® VoiceBlue MAX offers you many extra services, such as 2N® Mobility Extension. This service gives your mobile phone all the features of your office desk phone, including the ability to transfer a call to a colleague in your company
- Least Cost Routing (LCR) – time profiles, free minutes counting
- 2N® Mobility Extension and Callback service
- 4 FXS ports, four GSM/UMTS channels and VoIP-SIP interface
- SMS sending/receiving from a web interface
- Web interface
- Significant cost reduction
- Elimination of roaming fees
- Greater employee mobility
- Easy set up via web interface
- 19“ Rack mountable
Note: To use VoIP on the VoiceBlue you are required to purchase a licence as an optional extra.