Powertec Telecommunications has added Robustel’s latest IoT Gateway product: M1200-4M to the product portfolio. Robustel is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial quality solutions for the IoT and M2M market. Buy yours now, click here.
M1200 – IoT Gateway
The M1200 IoT Gateway is a compact cellular gateway designed to add LTE wireless connectivity to legacy serial & I/O devices to simplify deployments and empower existing remote assets. This compact cellular gateway is based on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 networks. M1200 enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O. It also supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM IoT gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
- ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Auto reboot via SMS and Timer
- Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RobustLink
- Sending SMS if DI is triggered (optional)
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port