Least Cost Routing
Matrix GSM Gateways are used for Least Cost Routing (LCR) – this refers to the process of making outbound calls via the most cost effective mobile network to reduce mobile call costs.
All organisations, including call centers, retail chains, banking and finance firms make frequent calls to the mobile numbers of their employees, customers and other business alliances. The cost of communication overhead can often be a huge – with fixed to mobile network connection charges for local and international calls. There is a way to achieve least cost call routing.
Matrix Least Cost Call Routing GSM product portfolio includes Fixed Cellular Terminals (FCTs) and GSM/3G gateways scalable up to 40 channel SIM bank. The direct connectivity helps to reduce higher inter-network toll charges. These access gateways easily integrate into the existing infrastructure to save valuable investment made in past. Multiple SIMs capability with the least cost call routing ensures cost effective communication. Matrix also offers a unique range of IP-PBX offering GSM/3G connectivity.
- Scalable systems with single to 40 GSM/3G channels
- No need of telephony infrastructure changes, integrate GSM/3G connectivity to existing telephony terminals and devices
- Reduce inter-network toll charges for fixed-to-mobile calls
- Automated dialed number modification to match network dialing patterns
- Enable field workers with single number reach
- Save on roaming call charges for calls made by the field workers by activating system callback function
- Efficient call routing based on dialed number, time and service provider
- Control operational expense by defining call budget on GSM/3GSIMs
- Selectively attend and dial numbers based on allowed and denied lists