Connecting with consumers through omnichannel messaging: SMS, Email, and Social Messengers
The accelerated rise of instant messaging apps as a preferred mode of communication amongst the millennials has opened a new avenue of communication for companies – both small and big. An increasing number of companies are choosing to connect and communicate with end users through social messengers such as WeChat, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Viber, LINE, Telegram etc.
To leverage this mode of communication, many companies are developing and using chatbots to engage with these consumers within these messaging apps. It is already a successful model in countries such as China, Thailand, South Korea, Philippines, Japan, USA to name a few.
A study by Nielsen revealed that:
67% consumers are likely to message businesses more over the next two years
63% consumers said that they message companies more than what they did two years ago
While this is an indication of the future of business communication, it also poses a challenge to businesses: there are different dominant chat apps in different countries. Some of the limitations of operating different messenger apps on different platforms are:
- The cost of building ever-growing number of chatbots
- Continuous know-how and adoption of new messaging trends
- Difficulty in identifying and syncing customer profiles across different messenger apps
- Managing the different channels can be challenging without a centralized communication hub
So, how should a business which has global operations, communicate with different audiences in different markets?
To address this business challenge, TalariaX has built a unified platform (sendQuick) for businesses to integrate with all messenger platforms using a single API. Companies can leverage sendQuick’s multi-channel messaging capability to send out messages via the relevant instant messenger app, Email and SMS (in case of network failure). This ensures a more interactive and spontaneous communication. sendQuick, also, has the unique ability to identify and engage customers through their preferred choice of social messenger(s) making it a user-friendly operating experience and simplifying communication.
Some of the Key Features:
- Integrates easily with all applications including ERP, CRM, monitoring systems, security systems and other network servers Single API for SMS and Social Messengers
- 2-way messaging with social messengers for an interactive conversation
- Message routed to applications (API)
- Multi-messaging with SMS fall back
- Lower cost for messaging service (social messaging is free)
For a product demo, or more information contact [email protected]