Cel-Fi RS2 for Spark 3G – 850Mhz
Cel-Fi RS2 for Spark 3G 850Mhz
The Cel-Fi Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Spark for use on the Spark 3G Network
Nextivity’s second generation Cel-Fi RS-2 is a cost-effective and intelligent indoor coverage solution for Spark’s 3G network operating on the WCDMA 850Mhz band. It is designed to dramatically improve indoor voice quality and increase data speeds for 3G consumers.
The Cel-fi RS2 differs greatly from the standard indoor repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, the Cel-Fi has the ability to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and can be easily installed by the end user.
It does this in several ways by
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- giving the service provider the ability to shut down the repeater remotely if needed, using a signal from the base station.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
The Cel-Fi RS2 is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Easy 5 Minute Setup
Up to 600m² indoor coverage area
Locked to Spark’s 3G Network
Mobile Network Protection
External Antenna Port
30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
If you are not 100% happy with the performance of this product it can be returned within 30 days after purchasing for a full refund minus any shipping charges.
“This product is sold by Powertec and Spark is in no way liable for the service or performance of the product sold”
Spark / Telecom New Zealand (on 3G 850MHz network only)
Easy Purchasing Procedure
|UMTS/3G 850 – Band V|
Uplink: 824 – 849 MHz, Downlink: 869 – 894 MHz
UMTS / HSPA / HSPA+
Up to 100 dB system gain
Nextivity IntelliBoost Baseband Processor II
|Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C|
Storage Temperature: -25° to 60°C
Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
Operating Altitude: -60m to 3,050m
Storage Altitude: 12,000m
RoHS (2002/95/EC) six of six compliant
|12 VDC via external supply (2 included)|
External Supply: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
Power Consumption: <12W per unit
|External Antenna Port: SMA Female|
Programming Ports: Mini-USB
|5 GHz link compliant with ETSI EN301 893 V1.5.1|
* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Customer must return the Cel-Fi repeater within 30 days of receiving if the product does not perform to their expectations. Item must be returned with all packaging and parts in original condition. Refund component does not include any shipping charges paid.