Utilising the Robustel R2000 Ent helps keep everything connected through cellular networks with reliable and secure operations.
Having one device for cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WiFi and voice calls reduces the numbers of networking devices and cables purchased. Fast and easy device deployment allows the client flexibility and efficiency for their current and future requirements;
- Total Communication Solution – Voice function supports PCM audio input, which allows the client to make telephone calls over the cellular network using a standard landline telephone;
- Reliable Internet Connectivity – Four LAN ports for various IP devices connection; Embedded dual module supporting 2 SIM cards online simultaneously; Supports Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, Wi-Fi link backup and ICMP detection;
- Industrial-grade Durability – Wide temperature, Wide humidity, Dust protection, Vibration protection, Higher EMC protection, PD power interface.
Robustel R2000 Ent – the industrial dual module cellular VPN router with voice provides fast and reliable internet connectivity and enhanced voice capabilities, facilitating the response to and the management of any device – anytime and anywhere.
As a start when planning your roll out issues you should consider:
- Remote emergency response
- Quick, stable call and responding
- Equipment circuits complexity
- LAN communication interruption
- Data processing and distribution required