The antenna is designed for superior pattern control over the entire frequency range, making the OMNI-403 an exceptional omni-directional antenna for its size and application. Poynting Antennas achieves this through a new antenna design using multiple dipoles and a unique (patented) feed network. The antenna uses a standard 1-inch (14TPI) marine mount for simplified installation to most standard marine attachments.
Poynting OMNI-403 LTE Compact Marine Antenna, 398-2700MHz, 2.8/5/4.5dBi, N/F Port (no cable)
The OMNI-403 is a wideband LTE antenna with a smaller profile radome, which is specifically designed for adverse marine & coastal environments. This antenna covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with excellently balanced gain across all frequencies, enhancing LTE performance features, such as multi-carrier aggregation (CA).
- Marine quality, low profile, and omni-directional LTE antenna
- Robust and all-weather proof for harsh conditions at sea
- Easy mounting with feed through a standard 1-inch marine adapter bracket included
- Various marine grade 316 stainless steel mounting brackets available optionally
- UV and saltwater protected against tempestuous weather conditions, with an IP68 rating
On Back Order