Price on Application
BEAMFORMING 240 MBPS POINT TO MULTIPOINT
- Up to 180 Mbps subscriber throughput
- Connectorised, your choice of external antenna
- Variable channel widths from 5 to 40 MHz
- Connectivity at the distances of +20 km
- Ruggedized aluminium cast IP66 and IP67 enclosure
The InfiMAN 2×2 is a successful field-proven family of wireless point-to-multipoint products designed for various applications, including fixed wireless access infrastructure for operators and enterprise networks, including nomadic and mobile functionality. It encompasses a number of base station sector units, including those with a beamforming antenna, and a range of subscriber terminals with both various integrated antennas and connectorised ones. The whole family features high spectral efficiency, exceptional reliability and excellent Quality of Service (QoS).
The InfiMAN R5000 connectorised subscriber terminal is the best choice for operators needing to mix and match external antennas to different link ranges. Featuring two N Female connectors, the unit can be paired with large dish antennas (such as those around 34 dBi) to create ultra long range subscribers, well in excess of 20 km ranges.
The InfiMAN 2×2 portfolio represents a unique proposition to all types of operators (e.g. WISP’s, organisations of all sizes, government authorities, etc.) wishing to deliver Fast Ethernet data, voice and video services at ultra long ranges, whilst at the same time providing a wide set of networking features and maintaining strict QoS control. With their increased aggregate bit rates and improved coverage range, our base stations now allow operators to cater for more and higher capacity remote subscriber units than ever before, thus reducing capital expenditure on network infrastructure.
INFIMAN 2X2 KEY FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Innovative solutions including base station sectors with two-way beamforming antennas
- Base station capacity up to 240 Mbps per sector
- Multiple licensed and license-free frequency bands supported
- Vast variety of integrated antenna units including both BS sector units and subscriber terminals
- Flexible frequency planning and powerful interference mitigation tools
- Advanced QoS features