Cel-Fi Quatra POE Range Extender
Cel-Fi QUATRA is an active DAS hybrid solution for delivering high quality in-building cellar coverage. It operates in off-air mode and combines the best of active DAS and the Cel-Fi technologies that have been widely adopted by carriers around the world. It can be configured with components, for single or multi-carrier use.
- Highest Coverage Gain: With 1000x more gain than the competition, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a stronger signal and provides a larger coverage area where there is a weak incoming signal. This ensures the strongest possible signal is sent to the inside antennas.
- Highest Downlink Power: With 4x more downlink power than the competition, QUATRA ensures the strongest signal is sent to inside antennas to provide the largest coverage area.
- Highest Uplink Power: 2x more uplink power than the competition allows for a stronger signal transmission to the tower to maximize user capacity and increase the range from the cell site.
- Multi-Carrier 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data: Cel-Fi is the only cellular coverage solution available with up to 100 dB off-air gain and single or multi-carrier support for 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data.
- All Digital Cat5e PoE Solution: No need to deal with signal loss from coax, or the high costs of Fiber. Use existing dedicated Cat5e lines, or simply drop new ones without permits or difficult trenching. Cat5e is an easy to deploy, all digital solution that also delivers power from NU to CU.
- Setup, Maintenance, and Remote Management: Cel-Fi provides the WAVE Portal application for easy setup, provisioning, and management via a Smart Phone or Cloud Portal, providing quick access to install and help your customers faster.
- Network Safe and Carrier Approved: Cel-Fi has partnered with carriers around the world to distribute their signal at the safest and highest levels, guaranteeing consistent coverage.