- Maximum Gain – industry-leading Off-air or Supercell for Voice and Data
- Best Performance – Active DAS Hybrid with IntelliBoost® Chipset Smart Technology
- Cellular Coverage – Models available for different carriers
- Ease of Setup – Built for Installers with RFoE/ PoE and Maximised by AntennaBoost™
- Cel-Fi WAVE – Remote Monitoring and Management Platform
- Network Safe – Carrier Approved
Cel-Fi Quatra NU for Optus – Bands 1/3/7/8
Installations of Cel-Fi QUATRA are subject to a network approval process.
Cel-Fi QUATRA is a high power repeater system designed to provide Optus mobile coverage and fast 4G LTE data throughout multi-storey buildings. QUATRA provides an industry-leading coverage area with simple all-digital ethernet connections between the master hub (NU) and up to 4 coverage units (CU). Powertec can design QUATRA coverage systems for buildings as tall as 10 storeys.
The connection between the Network Unit and Coverage Units is a digital protocol via standard ethernet cable. The all-ethernet design means a stress-free and cost-effective installation, with lossless cable distance up to 100 metres (200 metres with a PoE extender). With each Coverage Unit (CU) providing up to +22 dBm output power, and up to 4 Coverage Units per NU, QUATRA provides an incredibly strong mobile coverage solution for even the most complex building types.
Optus Cel-Fi QUATRA provides faster data speeds by supporting up to four channels simultaneously. It can also support up to two channels in 2×2 MIMO (channel width dependent).
- Ideal for residential apartments, hospitals, office buildings, aged care facilities, educational facilities
- Managed services available through Powertec National Operations Centre
- Up to 4 Coverage Units per Network Unit
- Fastest Optus repeater system on the market
- Ethernet and PoE design means lightning-quick installation times
- Lossless NU-CU ethernet distances up to 100 metres
- PoE extender for ethernet cable distances to 200 metres
- Ethernet-to-Fibre converter to NU-CU connections to up to 2 kilometres
Note: Requires at least one QUATRA Coverage Unit to function