Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work with selected carriers – please check with your provider.
- Cel-Fi GO Stationary for Telstra
- Blackhawk M2M 698-2700MHz Paddle RA Modem Antenna
- Choose your external Antenna:
- Pulse Magnetic Low Shadow Base Antenna 698-2700MHz 4/5.6dB with 3.5m cable
- Blackhawk Wideband LPDA 698-2700 8/9dBi + 10m LMR240 cable
- Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi + 10m LMR240 cable
- Blackhawk Yagi 698-890 14dBi + 10m LMR240 cable
- 240v Power Supply
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.
Powertec offers a free consultation to anyone who needs help picking an appropriate antenna. Email us at [email protected] or call our head office on (07) 55 770 500 to discuss today!