Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work with selected carriers – please check with your provider.
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile for Telstra
- 6m LMR240 cable
- Choose your external antenna
- Blackhawk Omni Marine High Gain Antenna 698-2100 7/10dBi + 10m Cable
- Blackhawk Wideband LPDA 698-2700 8/9dBi + 10m Cable
- Poynting Ultraband MIMO Transit 410-3800MHz 5.8dBi + 2m cable pre-fitted
- Choose your internal antenna
- Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000MHz 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- 240v Mains Power Supply
- 12v Cigarette Lighter DC Power Supply
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure, or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.
Powertec offers a free consultation to anyone who needs help picking an appropriate antenna. Email us at [email protected] or call our head office on (07) 55 770 500 to discuss today!