Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
The Telstra Cel-Fi GO Building Pack is ideal for houses and small buildings such as shop fronts, retail and convenience stores, temporary construction offices, demountable structures / dongas, and more.
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G (850 MHz) or 4G (700 or 1800 MHz). With Telstra expecting to switch off the last 3G tower by 2024, 4G 700 MHz will be the main voice network using a technology called VoLTE. However at the moment some phone models, particularly older and dual-sim phones, don’t support VoLTE. While 4G will provide faster mobile internet, it can be a good idea to leave GO in 3G mode to make sure voice calls are received on these older phones.
- Cel-Fi GO Stationary for Telstra
- Choose your internal antenna:
- Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000MHz 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Slim Series Ceiling 698-4000MHz 3-5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Choose your external Antenna:
- Yagi 698-890 14dBi + 10m Cable
- LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi + 10m Cable
- Wideband LPDA 698-2700 8/9dBi + 10m Cable
- Omni High Gain 698-2700 6dBi + 10m Cable
- 6m LMR240 Cable
- 240v Power Supply
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions when a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with a signal) is insufficient to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure, or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.
Powertec offers a free consultation to anyone who needs help picking an appropriate antenna. Email us at [email protected] or call our head office on (07) 55 770 500 to discuss today!