Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work with selected carriers – please check with your provider.
- Cel-Fi GO Stationary for Telstra
- Choice of internal antenna:
- Blackhawk Wall Mount 698-4000MHz 5/7dBi Panel Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Choice of external antenna:
- Blackhawk Yagi 698-890MHz 14dBi
- LPDA 698-4000MHz 12/14dBi
- Omni High Gain 698-2700Mhz 6dBi
- 2 x 10m PT240 LSHF cable
- 1 x 6m PT240 LSHF cable
- MARS Panel Antenna 698-2700 5dBi plus mount
- INSTOCK Wireless 700-2700Mhz 2 Way DAS Splitter/Combiner SMA/F, RoHS, High Isolation
Can I have multiple indoor antennas connected to the GO? Yes, you can. There may be rare occasions where a single service antenna (one that provides your phone with signal) is not adequate enough to cover an area. This could be due to the building size, structure or the fact you want signal inside and outside. Chat to our team if you would like to know more.
Powertec offers a free consultation to anyone who needs help picking an appropriate antenna. Email us at [email protected] or call our head office on (07) 55 770 500 to discuss today!