Cel-Fi Extended Warranty and Support – 1/2/3 Years
Purchase additional warranty and support for your Cel-Fi Products
All Cel-Fi products come with standard 2-years free manufacturer’s warranty & support. In addition to the existing warranty, Powertec wants to ensure you can enjoy your product for many years with trouble-free ownership so you can choose to extend this warranty by 1, 2 or 3 years.
Extended Warranty covers mechanical and electrical failure and starts upon expiry of the original manufacturer’s warranty. An extended warranty provides for repair of your product and replacement in the case where we are unable to repair.
Extended warranty includes the following features:
- 30 days money back – receive a refund of your warranty payments up to 30 days from the purchase date of the product if you change your mind.
- Transfer your plan – if you sell your product you can transfer for Extended Warranty Plan to the new owner.
- Technical Support – effective from your original date of purchase you are able to access our Technical Support Department help desk via the ticketing system on our website or email [email protected].
- Reasonable wear and tear – products don’t always last for the length of time they are meant too, that’s why it is good to extend the warranty, just in case.
Under your extended warranty cover, we will also guarantee:
- We aim to repair and return all items within 1 business day turnaround window. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not always able to achieve this but our expectation is that all repairs will be returned within 5 working days. If your product is not fixed and returned within 2 weeks, we will replace it.
- Ask us for a loan unit if you must have your product for business or health reasons – under your extended warranty we will provide free delivery and collection of a replacement unit. You will need to purchase the replacement unit itself but we will refund you on its return to Powertec.
- If your product requires more than 3 visits for repair, we will replace it.
Benefits of extended warranty cover that are not covered under the Australian Consumer Law
- You will have peace of mind knowing that if the products you purchase are faulty, they are covered for a specific time period. Your purchase guarantees you certainty for the period of coverage and knowledge of the solutions that we will provide you if something goes wrong.
- You will have an experienced technical staff member manage your repair and/or replacement, keeping you updated on a regular basis with progress
- You will be provided with a specific repair time guarantee
- Availability of a loan product
- Access to Technical assistance via our ticketing system
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us, and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Please see our Warranty & Return Policy for full details of our policy.
- No products to compare
|Extended Warranty Period||
1 Year (total of 3 years), 2 Years (total of 4 years), 3 Years (total of 5 years)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like
- Assign a menu in Theme Options > Menus
- Cel-Fi Mobile Signal Repeaters
- Cellular Solutions
- Mobile Voice Gateways
- Industrial Routers and Modems
- Mobile Broadband
- SMS Gateways
- Wireless Networks
- Towers and Masts
- Antennas and Cable
- Wi-Fi Antennas
- Cellular Antennas
- Wireless Antennas
- Cables and Patch Leads
- Crimps and Adapters
- RF Components
- RF Tools
Signup for our Newsletter!____ [ninja_forms_display_form id=1]