Blackhawk M2M 5-in-1 Combination Antenna, 4G-5G & WiFi & GNSS
Price includes GST$163.26
Same Day Shipping for online orders before 2pm AEST
The Blackhawk M2M Jellyfish is a 5-in-1 (five port) antenna that can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle or a fixed structure to provide 4G, WiFi, and GPS connectivity in one antenna. The antenna is extremely robust with a vandal resistant design and IP67 weatherproof for use in harsh operating environments.
It has two wideband mobile (3G / 4G / 5G) antenna elements, two dual-band WiFi antennas (2.4 + 5 GHz) operating in MIMO, and an integrated Active GNSS GPS element. This antenna delivers 2×2 MIMO antenna technology supporting high speed connectivity for 4G LTE and Wi-Fi 802.11n/ac/ax.
The antenna is designed to conveniently pair with LTE modems which support WiFi and GPS tracking, connecting all RF interfaces on the modem through to one compact antenna.
All five cables are 3 metres and terminate with SMA Male for LTE and GNSS, and RP-SMA Male for WiFi.
- Omnidirectional heavy-duty, IP67 waterproof external M2M antenna
- For use in telematics, transportation, and remote monitoring applications
- Two LTE elements designed to cover the 698-960 / 1710-2700 / 2900-3800 MHz cellular bands (2x SMA Male)
- Two WiFi elements designed to cover the 2.4-2.5 and 4.9-5.85 GHz WLAN bands (2x RP-SMA Male)
- One GNSS (GPS / GLONASS) element (1x SMA Male)