Aluminium roof towers are nothing short of a revolution for the wireless industry. Traditionally, installing professional wireless infrastructure was simply not cost effective – steel roof towers were simply too heavy, or too costly to bring in overhead cranes. Blackhawk’s roof towers can be raised by hand, section by section, with towers available to heights of 15m and higher. A wide range of optional head frames and sector mounts (pictured) are available, along with a torque arm (also pictured) for extra stability. Get in touch with our design team today.
Blackhawk 220mm Aluminium Roof Mounted Lattice Towers – Galvanised Guyed
Freight is additional, please contact us for a quote.
Introducing the Blackhawk range of roof towers. To help our valued network of Australia-wide installers, we’ve introduced a range of lightweight, easy to erect roof towers to ensure your team has the hardware to keep up with technology’s rapid pace.
- Ultra lightweight fully engineered design
- Perfect for Wireless ISPs
- 3.4 to 18.9m tower heights available
- 220 mm wide body
- Machined 50 tonne universal-joint base
- 3100 mm section lengths
- Low maintenance aluminium construction
- Roof + ground mountable (excludes footings and ground mounts)