Blackhawk 4G-5G LPDA MIMO Antenna Kit, 698 to 4000 MHz
Price includes GST$528.61
Same Day Shipping for online orders before 2pm AEST
The Blackhawk LPDA MIMO antenna kit is perfect for 4G MIMO applications.
The LPDA antenna covers all cellular bands between the 700 and 4000 MHz range with a high peak gain. Firstly, the gain projects maximum energy in the direction of the cell tower. It does this while maintaining a wide enough beam that will capture signal reflections off nearby buildings, hills, and signal scattered by trees. Secondly, by using two antennas at a 45-degree angle, your internet speed will achieve maximum data throughput. Thus creating two channels to the base station.
The antenna was redesigned in late 2019 to cover the new 3.5 GHz 5G band, making it now an ideal solution for LTE-A Pro and 5G high-speed connectivity when mounted in 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO configuration.
- Mounting is made simple with a ±45° Polarization Bracket.
- 11.3 dBi peak gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
- 11.5 dBi peak gain across bands 1695 to 2700 MHz
- 9.5 dBi gain across upper bands 3300 to 4000 MHz
- Ruggedized construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powder coat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 2 x 10m LMR240 N male to SMA male cables
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G & 5G