Dear AltaiCare Cloud Wi-Fi Customer,
We are delighted to announce that there will be a system upgrade for AltaiCare Cloud and new firmware for APs. This AltaiCare release (version 3.0.0) will bring exciting new features and enhancements in various aspects. Please see the feature highlights below.
- The system upgrade will start from January 13 at 12:00 pm AEST and last for 3-4 hours.
- During the above time window, we will disable the cloud management portal. Any new client connection via Portal/RADIUS/MAC authentication will not be processed. However, there will be no impact to APs and WiFi service for existing clients.
- After the system upgrade is completed, you may arrange AP firmware update at any time via AltaiCare management portal to get the new features. Please go to the AP list, select the target APs and set a scheduler for single AP update or batch update.
For A8n/A8n(ac) family, A2/A3 family, C1n/C2s family and VX200, please update the firmware to 126.96.36.1990.AG1.2.0.V78.
For AX500/IX500/CX200, please update the firmware to 188.8.131.528.AG1.2.0.V83.
Both firmware will be marked as “Official” for your easy reference.
Highlights of AltaiCare Cloud (ver 3.0.0)
- Introduce WLAN creation wizard for quick & straightforward setup on various authentication types including portal setup
- Support AP list export for rapid site cloning and AP management
- Support customizable AP list view to display fields/parameters of interest about the AP’s
- Support search box in Google Map for quick location/AP search
- Support WEP security configuration for backward compatibility
- Introduce default site configuration for simple AP initialization
- Support dynamic VLAN for network access control
- Enhance the “Lock AP MAC” mechanism for station mode to allow the CPE to connect with the target AP regardless of its BSSIDs
- Append station connection time statistics & extend WLAN statistics in the site report
- Support AP-CPE topology graph generation to demonstrate the relation between various managed APs
- Add station list UI on both site and AP levels to monitor station status on a single pane view
- Complete L2 portal support for extended network deployment scenarios
- Support user account renovation feature in both time period and time point schedule
- Allow AP portal certificate upload for customizable login portal domain
- Support announcement system for system-level notification
We hope you’ll enjoy the new features and enhancements.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1300 769 378 or [email protected]
Thank you for your attention.